Welcome to Eire Agri Haulage. We're flat out with the CB on!
If you love Euro Truck Simulator or American Truck Simulator as much as we do, why not come and join us at Eire Agri Haulage. We reward you for the miles that you drive and are always keen to build up our network. Click the "Apply" button today to join the winning team, join Europe's Driving Force... join Eire Agri Haulage...
Please use the following application template when submitting your application.
- Discord Username:
- Do you agree to keeping your speed below 100kph (62mph) at all times?
- Have you read and agree to our rules & requirements?
- Do you play on Truckers MP?
- How did you find us?
- Why should we hire you?
Please ensure to check back regularly after submitting an application as we may require more information from you before we can process your application. If we do not get a response from you within 7 days, your application will be rejected.
- Maximum speed is 100kph (62mph).
- Minimum of 2,500 km (1,553 mi) logged per month in ETS2 or 2,500 mi (4,023 km) logged per month in ATS.
- You must be 15 years of age or older.
- Please only join the VTC if you are interested in Trucking, if you want to join our Farming Simulator contracting team, we have different requirements to join that, join our discord for details.
- You join our TrucksBook company.
- You join our TruckersMP company.
- You have the TB Client installed on your PC and set to Remember Login & Run at Startup.
- You have Logit installed on your PC.
- You join our Discord server, so we can contact you easily if needed.
We run fairly regular company convoy's on Truckers MP, Join our discord where you get a special role for joining the VTC & keep up to date with all company activity
Also checkout our website, where you can buy Eire Agri Haulage Merchandise!
- Custom Skins
- Custom Traffic Pack
Join our discord for more information
- Must speak English/Understand English
- No Cheating (Money, XP etc.)
- Only log Real Miles (Under 100km/h), this category is the main focus of the VTC for world ranking. We do not participate in race miles rankings (TrucksBook)!
- Your performance will be reviewed on a quarterly basis, if you have not logged the monthly minimum or sufficient mileage within the last 3 month period you will be considered inactive and lose your place in the VTC. You cannot reapply to the VTC for a period of 3 months following dismissal due to inactivity
- If you cannot log any mileage for whatever reason, just let us know and you will be allowed to remain in the VTC provided you give a valid reason for not logging
- Once you first join the VTC, you will be placed under a 3 month probationary period, during which you must log the monthly minimum mileage each month to retain your place in the VTC
- Please use the VTC paint scheme when participating in Company Convoy's
- Obey the rules of the road/Truckers MP
- If driving under the VTC name/paint scheme in other companies convoy's, please be respectful and obey that company's rules
- You can only rejoin the company twice
- Have The Craic!
- Use VTC paint scheme
- Players with no trailer stay to the back of the convoy
- Players with a poor ping stay to the back of the convoy
- No Trolling
Break any of the above rules and you risk being removed from the company